Elder D. Andrew Greenman

Our son, Elder Andrew Greenman, has been called to serve in the Mozambique Maputo Mission. He has asked me to create this blog so that you, the reader, can read his letters to home. His current writing address is found below along with the most recent letter.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Golden Investigator


Greetings from Mozambique!
In the last letter I wrote about Victor, the man Elder Gergetz and I found.   I never really thought that there were golden investigators until we found him.  I know for a fact that God does truly prepare people to hear our message.  We sat with Victor twice this week and he just continues to progress and surprise us all.  On Tuesday when we met with him we gave him a book of Mormon and gave him 3 Nephi 11 to read.  On Thursday when we went back and followed up he had read 3 Nephi 11 and had read the intro, testimony of the prophet and the witnesses and read all the way till 1 Nephi 12, and on top of that we wrote down what he learned in a little journal that he bought.  I'm super excited to see him tomorrow and see how much he's progressed.
I've really enjoyed my time here in Dondo.  I love the people here and all the experiences I'm having, and all the things that I'm learning here.  We are getting transfer slides next week, and I'm really hoping that I'll get to stay here in Dondo for at least another transfer, another two would be great. 
-Elder Greenman


No comments:

Post a Comment