Elder D. Andrew Greenman

Our son, Elder Andrew Greenman, has been called to serve in the Mozambique Maputo Mission. He has asked me to create this blog so that you, the reader, can read his letters to home. His current writing address is found below along with the most recent letter.

Monday, March 25, 2013

AIRALAM.MALARIA


It happened....I got hit by Malaria....
It started last Monday, in the afternoon. I was feeling week, and had an intense headache that seemed to be coming from my neck. I thought I was just dehydrated, and that is what I told Sister Kretly, but she said that I need to go to the hospital anyway and take the malaria test. Elder Cyrier was still sick with Malaria and was staying at the hospital. I went and took the test and then joined him in his room and rested in one of the beds there. There I waited the results, I honestly didn't believe that I had malaria. To be honest nothing really exciting happened this week. I just slept and took meds all week. I'm feeling a lot better now, but I'm still a little week. I am looking forward to this coming week to be able to work in the area again
-Elder Greenman




No comments:

Post a Comment