Elder D. Andrew Greenman

Our son, Elder Andrew Greenman, has been called to serve in the Mozambique Maputo Mission. He has asked me to create this blog so that you, the reader, can read his letters to home. His current writing address is found below along with the most recent letter.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Audit and No P-Day


Hello once again.  I must say, I’m pretty jealous that all of you have had to the opportunity to watch conference already.  I still have to wait two more weeks to watch it.  I did hear about the age change for all missionaries, I'm really excited, maybe some of my younger sisters will serve a mission!   Hint hint Elissa. 
This week has been really crazy!  We've been preparing to get audited.   In fact it starts in just a few hours.  Some people  from South Africa will be arriving this morning to start.  Because of that Elder Brogan and I don't get a P-Day today, which also means that my internet time is up........

No comments:

Post a Comment